Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day






So, it snowed in Southern Maryland today. I think the final number was something like 10 inches which is the most I've seen in a while. The wind was whipping around pretty good, thus it was not a very serene scene, but it was still fun to watch come down this morning and even last night. I took a walk around noon and took the macro camera with me. Here's a few highlights from my little nature walk. I might take the telephoto out tomorrow around Calvert county after work. That should be interesting.

P.S. The worst part about this snowstorm, of course, is that it will be a cue for morons to page Al Gore to get him to straighten out this whole Global Warming mess. I have given up trying to even talk to these people, but I won't lie and say it isn't frustrating to hear stupid comments such as those equating one snowstorm (and really any cold weather) with obvious proof that climate change is a total hoax. Anyway...on with the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment